Saturday, July 4, 2009

and the winner is . . .



Lori Bengtson! Lori placed an order on my Close To My Heart website at jeanie.myctmh.com during June. I said that I would draw one name to win a present from me. Lori will receive the Magic Moments Scrapbooking kit. It contains 24 12" x12" preprinted layout pages (in photo to left, you can see suggestions for using these layouts to cover a year's worth of activities), 8 - 6" x12" My Sticease Adhesive Sheets, 2 - 12" x 12" Colonial White Cardstock Sheets, 13 - 12" x12" Memory Protectors, 50 cocoa brads, 24' cocoa 3/8" grosgrain ribbon. Congratulations Lori and thanks to everyone who ordered from my website during June. Remember, my website is available 24/7 for your convenience (shop in your jammies!).

I have heard from other consultants that this paperpack works well with our July Stamp of the Month (SOTM) set, You've Got Flair. You can get this 8 piece stamp set at a reduced price by ordering other items during the month of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment