Monday, March 1, 2010

How can it be March?

Hi Everyone, Sorry I haven't been posting very regularly so far this year. Last year I saw some scrappers/photographers who were taking a look at their lives by taking a photograph a day. I knew that was too ambitious for me. I thought I might be able to do "52 Sundays" since Sundays are my day where I have flexibility to do many different things. Well, that didn't work (at least didn't get completed). I decided to try something different for 2010. I decided to review photos taken during the month and posting a picture depicting something to remember about the month. Here it is March and no photos about that posted, so here goes . . .

January 2010 -Snow, cold and car troubles! February 2010 - 7 day Caribbean Cruise!
For some reason I prefer to share some info about February instead of January! I went cruising for the first time! It was a basket making cruise which meant when we had sea days we had basket classes. What could be better? Sound like something you'd like to do, then contact me for more information about the cruise taking place in 2012. Pack your bags for a 02-11-2012 departure. Vickie and I both went on this trip. We came home with unfinished projects, which is pretty typical for me on any weaving venture. I did complete one out of my four projects, had a little bit of a tan from time on the beach pictured above and many great memories. Tomorrow I will post more about my plans for CTMH during the month of March. If you have ever thought about a career with CTMH now looks like the time! Check back tomorrow for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment