Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wow! Too long between posts!

I haven't posted for a while - so long in fact that I forgot what my blog address was! Now, that is bad - luckily it didn't take long for me to come up with the correct address format!

What I wanted to share with you today was information about how you can now select parts and pieces you need/want when you decide to join my Villlage Hearts CTMH team.

NEW: Create your own Consultant Kit with CTMH!
On August 9, Close To My Heart launched our brand new “Customizable” Consultant Kit! *Woohoo!* For only $129, you’ll receive all the Business Essentials you need to get your business headed in the right direction. PLUS, you have the choice of 3 of the 6 “choose me” options to meet your unique business needs…which means having the freedom to customize your kit to fit whatever position you want to play on my Close To My Heart Team!

Here are just a few of the options to consider…
Be a Business Builder – Work with customers to hold in-home gatherings, fun classes, monthly clubs, weekend crops, and even introduce them to Studio J, all while earning additional income to contribute to your family! Recommended options: 1, 2 & 3 or 4 ($320 value)
Be a Club Creator – Do you have a group of friends that love Close to My Heart as much as you do? Get 4 or more of your friends together once a month to create Close To My Heart’s fabulous Workshop on the Go kits! Recommended options: 1, 3 & 4 ($290 value)
Be a Hobbyist – You and a couple of your friends really like the Close To My Heart product line. You submit $300 or more in orders per quarter and would love to receive a discount on all your purchases.Recommended options: 3, 4, & 5 or 6 ($210 value)

As you can see, depending on what kind of a team member you see yourself becoming, there are different ways to customize the new Close To My Heart’s consultant kit.…but wait, here’s the really awesome part! If you want to own them all, you can purchase them all! Each additional “choose me” option is only $40 a piece plus tax and shipping! Way cool and super affordable!

To see your options, please click on the title above beginning with NEW. You will be taken to our on line application for joining the CTMH team. Scroll down to view all of the options available.

I have tried (unsuccessfully) to add a photo to this post to jazz it up a bit and get you excited about the new papers coming soon, but decided I'd better just post this and get on to other tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment