Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1 - NW CTMH Idea Book is active!




Come to my place and see the new Fall/Winter CTMH book this week or next and get one to take home! I am having THREE (yes, three) times when you can come and get some of the new products into your hands to see and adore! There are so many products to try this time that I will have one or two projects for you (well, maybe three!)


1. First time to get your Idea Book is on THIS THURSDAY (Sept. 3) evening from 7-9pm


2. Second time will be SATURDAY MORNING ( Sept. 5) from 10-Noon


3. The last roll-out party is on FRIDAY (Sept. 11) from 10-Noon.




After that time I will change my focus to the Zumbrota Area Art Splash (actual title is Zumbro River Art Splash), which is being held on Saturday Sept. 12 from 10am to 5pm. This is a chance to get into a variety of artist studios or gallery spots to purchase original hand crafted art work. You will be able to see baskets at my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment