Sunday, August 16, 2009

CTMH Specials - this week!

The Thanks-a-bration special at CTMH ends on Monday, August 17. Order a total of $100 and get not only the stamp of the month free (value= $22.95), but CTMH will throw in a Level 2 paper pack of their choice (value= $12.95). Tuesday, August 18 and running through September 30 you will be able to get a card kit to make 16 cards to celebrate the everyday moments. The value of this kit is $39.95, but there are multiple ways for you to get it FREE

  • Purchase a minimum of $60.00 in stamp sets (Stamp of the Month, Art & Soul, and K-size custom sets not included) between August 18-September 30
  • Host a Home Gathering with minimum sales of $400 between September 1-30
  • Sign up as a new Consultant on my Village Heart's Team between September 1 -30
  • Place any order between September 1-30 and you'll be automatically entered into a daily drawing for a FREE card kit. Winners will be posted on my website( http://jeanie.myctmh.com/)

I am working on getting an e-mail invitation ready for my Autumn/Winter Idea Book reveal (save the date - you can attend either September 3 or 5). If you want to make sure to be on my invite list, drop me your e-mail address at basket55992@yahoo.com - just say I want to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment