Sunday, June 20, 2010

Covered Bridge Festival Fireworks

The fireworks last night gave me a chance to try my camera in the fireworks mode. I just needed to go stand in my neighbor's driveway to get these shots... The instructions recommended using a tripod. I can see the motion in these following photos, so looks like I will need to see if I can take better ones on the 4th of July in Washington DC. I will be there to attend the Close To My Heart Convention for 2010. Some of us will be tourist earlier in the week and hope to include the fireworks on the Mall for the 4th - to make it a capitol 4th!

I did try photos of fireworks in Disneyland when I attended CTMH Leadership in Long Beach, but didn't have the camera in the Fireworks mode. Little by little, I'm learning more about my camera - I've had it for 4 years now!

Glad I got to see the fireworks and do a trial run last night! Now I need to go add the tripod to my growing list of things to pack. July 3rd will be here before I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment