Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm back from Washington D.C. & CTMH Convention

$99 Consultant kit pricing ending soon!There are always some changes that are presented at convention, and this year was no different. One of the changes is to the consultant kit. As of August 1st the base consultant kit cost will go up to $129 from the current amount of $99 (You receive more than $300 in retail value). I believe change is good and see lots of positive aspects of the new consultant program, but I have to admit for the next several weeks it's a great deal to sign up to become a Close To My Heart Consultant. Remember that you can decide how much and how hard you wish to work your business when you join CTMH.

Today marks the beginning of my fourth year with CTMH. I enjoy training and encouraging my team to succeed with their vision of how CTMH fits into their life. Have you been considering joining CTMH but just didn't know when was the right time? ...THE TIME IS NOW and I would love to welcome you on my team - The Village Hearts. See my website http://jeanie.myctmh.com/ for more information, or contact me. It only takes minutes to get you activated and ready to roll! Anyone who signs up before this $99 special expires will also receive an added gift from me.

My plans include spending some time this weekend going through and organizing both my D.C. "tourist" pictures and convention photos, so will post more information about the trip here also. With some of the CTMH family the only time we get to see each other is at these events, so it is always fun to run into each other and get caught up. Unfortunately, the time doesn't slow down for us to allow more time together! The last night of convention was a late night for me and my roommates. I know we were still talking at 2:20 am! I'm not sure I can call this convention a relaxing or restful time, but it sure was exciting!
Next Village House Basket Class
Hit & Miss by Debbie Hurd
Taught by Jeanie Wilcox
August 14, 2010 9 am til approx. 4 or 5 pm
$35.00 (Registration confirmed when money received)
Bring a bag lunch and beverage of choice – I will provide a morning treat, chips, carrots and dessert.
Bring routine weaving tools

This is one of the baskets I wove on the Basket Weaving Cruise this past February. When weavers saw it, their question was. . . ”Are you going to teach it?” So I contacted Debbie for permission and I’m going to teach it. The basket requires a 5" round wooden grooved base. Techniques include a 4-rod variation (you’re going to like this!), chase Japanese weave, a false rim and finishes with a folded/lashed rim. It was fun to do with something new (or different) thrown in occasionally along the way right up to the rim!

Village House Baskets and Crafts
330 E. 4th Street / Zumbrota MN 55992
basket55992@yahoo.com
(507)732-7642




No comments:

Post a Comment