Sunday, July 25, 2010

Oh! The places you will go!

Here are just a few more pictures from my recent trip to Washington DC. These photos were at the convention which was really in Maryland at the Gaylor National. In the photo above you see me on the left with Tina Sutton, who is my DUL (like my grandma) from Navarre FL (her convention goal is to achieve enough award to have her name tag add on banners touch the floor!). On the right is Jillene Moen, my energetic upline (like my mother) from Eden Prairie MN. This photo was taken the last night at the Closing Ceremonies banquet. These gals are great leaders to have for mentors!

The theme of the 2010 CTMH Convention was "Picture This". See the convention decoration on the window facing the esculator and all of my CTMH sisters (and Phil) headed for lunch the first day.

The above photo is just one of the many display boards we saw during convention. Ideas were everywhere! We received a balance of business classes, creative classes and information about new products that will be available to all of you starting September 1.
Have you all taken advantage of my web site to see what Studio J can provide for you in your own home? Check it out before Sept. 1! Let me know what you think and get a goodie from me! Go to http://jeanie.myctmh.com.
Next posting will be for a new series of classes to help you complete your Christmas cards - check back Thusday for details and photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment