Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween! Here are your treats!


Beginning Tuesday November 3 Stampaganza is back! This means that when you select two stampsets (sizes A through D) you can select a third set free! This offer comes just in time for you to review the list of stampsets soon to be retired and add those you have on your wish list.

To make your search for those to be retired stamps easier there will be a category for them on my website. So, on Tuesday head over to http://jeanie.myctmh.com/ and search for the stamps you can't wait to order and get some free! For any website order placed between November 3 and November 10, not only will you get great stamp purchases, but I will be adding in a special gift from me as a thank you gift!


Another treat I am offering to those who e-mail me this weekend - if you haven't received your Fall/Winter Idea Book yet, just let me know that you want one and I will get it to you free! Let me know your mailing address and I will get it in the mail to you if we can't get together.

Today is the second work session for those who pre-ordered the Twitterpated Workshop On The Go (WOTG). It is happening from 10 a.m. til noon. Stop in to Trick or Treat anytime from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. today and not only will you get the Fall/Winter Idea Book, a chance to see the upcoming Jingle WOTG, a Twitterpated card Take and Make for the first 5, but a CTMH treat for all!
Happy Halloween and stop back next week to see samples and more information on the November Jingle WOTG. Keep all the little ghosts and goblins (along with the princesses and super heros!) safe and happy tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment