Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm back from CTMH Regional Celebration in Mpls!


Here is a layout I did the first day using our new Twitterpated paper and photos of my great-niece's daughter Ryla. Mom, Amanda, completed a series of photos showing how mobile Ryla is and how that is making it more difficult to get staged photographs of her. She doesn't stay in one spot long! What better caption than "It's a wide world" from the Twitterpated Level 2 My Stickease Assortment? I inadertantly left these under my chair when I left the crop on Friday night. They were turned into lost and found, so were projected for all attendees to see and for me to reclaim. So Ryla was "oohed and ahhed" by 320 attendees!

Check out my webpage to find more information about the October special featuring our on-line scrapbooking product, Studio J, coming soon. If you join my team this month, you qualify for the special! More info to follow later this week on this.

Here is a screen shot showing an estimate for a family's photo costs per year. Turn some of that budget into Studio J purchases and not have just the photo, but the completed layout! Studio J will feature CTMH paper kits for you to select and work with. Have relatives who look at your classic layout and want you to do that for them? In Studio J, you can provide those copies with no extra work!

Here is a photo of my downline, Barb, and me on day one of Regionals. I am on the right. Don't I look wide awake and ready to go?
This was Barb's first corporate sponsored CTMH event. She met many people including Jillene Moen, my upline. Tomorrow I will be talking more about Jillene and the expo she is participating in next weekend. It's in St. Paul at the fairgrounds both Saturday and Sunday, so start making plans to attend. I will be there as one of the consultants working in the booth. Come find me, let me know you read my blog and I will have a special little gift I will send to you following the expo! Like I said, more info tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment