Monday, October 5, 2009

Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Expo in St.Paul this coming weekend


Close To My Heart will be offering our famous: 3 Cards for $5 for your Creating FUN ! Everything is provided for you, come on by the Close To My Heart booth and relax & stamp!! Above is a photo of the card I will be helping you create.
http://www.rubberstampandscrapbookexpo.com/shows/exhibitors.php?ShowID=23
Enter the web site address listed above to get the details for this weekend's expo.
FALL SHOW DATES: October 10-11, 2009 Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

SHOW LOCATION: Progress Center Building
FABULOUS Specials:
1. Buy 3 My Acrylix Stampset and get the 4th one FREE!!! (Equal or lesser value.) WOWOSA!!! Stock up, we will have HUNDREDS of different stamp sets for your purchasing FUN!!! Come by the Close To My Heart booth! See you there! Bring a friend!
2. New Consultant Special: Get a BUNDLE! Get a Bundle of 5 Stampsets FREE when you join the weekend of the Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Expo $125 Value! ALSO: Get Tickled Pink---a Fabulous Gift for All New Consultants from the company for those New Consultants who join in May ONLY!
3. 50% any Item the FIRST HOUR ONLY of each show! Ask me for a coupon if you are shopping during the first hour! I will be present both days at the Close To My Heart Booth - come in and see new products. Introduce yourself to me. Jillene is offering an early shopper special.
See you in St. Paul!










No comments:

Post a Comment