Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Plan to attend CTMH Shoppin' Saturday on Nov.28

I think I have recovered from my Saturday of craft show and Home based Business Expo. The day (8 a.m. - 4 p.m.) went fairly fast. Since Barb and I were covering the two booths we swapped locations every two hours so each of us got to work each booth. Thanks to everyone who stopped at either booth! Here is a photo of our CTMH booth (or at least part of it!) The Workshop On The Go shown is Jingle. For those who ordered it, the FREE work session is happening from 7-9 tomorrow night, Thurs. Nov 19 or from 10 -noon on Saturday, Nov. 21.

The next event to happen at Village House will be my CTMH Shoppin' Saturday Open House from 10 a.m - 4 p.m. Stop in when it works for you that day. Get a chance to see some of our new products up close and personal! I will have Cash and Carry Products available for purchase that day. You will be able to place orders and receive product in time for Christmas giving. Just tell me to wrap it and it will be ready for giving when you receive it! Don't forget to make your own "Wish List" to share with family and friends!

November is "stampaganza" - a great time to stock up on stamp sets. Order two sets and get a third of equal or lesser value for FREE! What a great way to move into December. You can go to my web site at http://jeanie.myctmh.com to order directly on my website, but you can also either e-mail me at basket55992@yahoo.com or call me at 507-732-7642 if you want me to place your order or to get more information. I know there will be some more stamp sets coming to stay at my place! Shoppin' Saturday is still in November, so you can get FREE stamp sets when you order that day.

I think I will be posting before Thanksgiving, but just in case I don't, let me wish you a great holiday. If you are traveling, do so with care. My Thanksgiving will be spent with one of my sisters and her family. One good thing is I only have to travel about 40-45 minutes. There is also the good company, good food and relaxed day that make it fun to get together. Hope for the best for each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment