Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Thank You cards

Here is a shot of the Thank you cards I made with CTMH Grace paper using the words sheet and the clear My Acrylix stamp set Flourished Blessings (D1379). Back in September I participated in a 10 mile cancer walk and haven't sent any thank yous to my contributors. Well that is happening now, with these cards.
l
Here is a close up of a single card. I used the rock and roll second generation stamping technique (ask me to demo this for you the next time we are together) on the background paper when it was 12" x 12" and then cut down to cover the front of the card. The green leaf is cut and embossed on the cuttlebug using a sheet of paper from CTMH Abundance set. The pink ribbon is also cut using my cuttlebug.
Later today I hope to play with CTMH's Studio J for the first time! That is the carrot I am dangling in front of me if I have a productive day cleaning and organizing today. I took just a few photos of Thanksgiving yesterday, but hope to use those on a two page LO. I don't know if I'll be able to post right away, but ask me to see my Studio J layout. Studio J will be available to all our customers Spring 2010. I get to preview now because I attended CTMH leadership at Long Beach CA this past summer. Now I get to play and offer feedback to this new product! How exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! Congrats on your walk! That's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete