Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wish my house looked as Christmas-y as my blog!

I just got done adding a Countdown to Christmas gadget to my blog. That was a lot easier and faster than getting my house ready for Christmas. First on my agenda is to do a major cleaning when I have the day after Thanksgiving off - that's right CLEAN, not SHOP on the day after Thansgiving! I am hoping to tackle the Christmas decorating on Sunday. Today I have been working on Thanksgiving cards. Those who donated to my 10 mile cancer walk for Join the Journey in September are going to get Thanksgiving Thank You card. I will post a photo of them after I have them completed and mailed!
For me, Sundays are usually the day when I have the least commitment to others. I have started to treat that time as my time to do a few special things for myself. Part of the time is to help with my home based businesses - working on customer lists, updating records, taking classes or reading books that will help me develop my businesses (both Close To My Heart and Tupperware). These past few Sundays when I have been able to do that have made me feel better focused. Sometimes it doesn't need to be a large chunk of time to help me feel more in control!
Today I spent some time doing my own bloghop to catch up with some other CTMH consultants to see what they have been doing. I reviewed videos posted by Tresa Black and now have to play with glitter - oh. . . sounds dangerous! Hopefully, this will provide me with something else I'll post for you to see. The gears are churning in my mind - hope it works and turns out like I am visualizing! Oh. . . secrets are so hard. Stop in to my Shoppin' Saturday Open House next Saturday and you might get a chance to try this idea yourself. . . IF it works the way I think it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment