Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Administrative Assistant Recognition

This week has a couple of celebrations going on - National Lab Week for those of us working in Medical Laboratories and Adminstative Assistance Recognition Week. I volunteered to make a card for our Administrative Assistant. The stamps used are not CTMH images, but everything else is using CTMH products. I am finding that Twitterpated and Caboodle papers mix well together. Sorbet and Sweet Leaf are my major color accents. The bottom card has a little scrap of Miracle paper underneath the sorbet ribbon. I know I agreed to make one card, but with three, the others can choose which they like best. The tulips were colored in by using our watercolor pencils - so much fun! If I get up early enough tomorrow morning, the adminstrative assistant will get colored in too.

No comments:

Post a Comment