Sunday, April 18, 2010

More Miracles

I need to thank a fellow CTMH consultant, Beckie Lehman, for the inspiration for these four cards using the Miracle kit now availabe for ordering through me. She took her paper pack and made the most out of it! She did add a few extra sheets of cardstock in order to get 14 - YES, 14 cards out of the kit! These are the four I made this morning. While these are all standard A2 card size (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") some of the others will be smaller or larger. Yesterday I cut the papers for all 14 cards, so the parts and pieces are there for me to continue. I just need to find the time! Today the weather is so nice, I need to stop these indoor activites and head out to do some yard work.

Another place for you to look to see more about the Miracle kit is to click the logo for CTMH on the right side of my blog. It will take you to my web page where you will see the kit advertised. Follow the info and click on the arrow at the bottom of that photo to find out more! You can order directly from my website to get your kit, or contact me if you have any questions. This kit has been great fun to work with so far (I think I may need to get another!) Got to sign off. . . I think I hear some weeds calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment