Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day 2010

Were you kind to the earth today? It has been 40 years since the first Earth Day. Have we made progress? Every little kind thing we do does make living here better for ourselves and others. I can't say I did anything major today, but I did collect paper items from around the house for recycling. On a regular basis I collect soda pop tabs from collection spots around work (and home) and turn them in to the Rochester Ronald McDonald House for them to recycle and collect the money.

I did take a few moments to walk around the house to assess where the weeds were and what flowers were blooming, but didn't take any photos to share. My hedge is in tough shape, so hope to spend some time on Sunday triming that back into a better shape.

MAY 1 -SEE NEW CTMH IDEA BOOK, CROP WITH ME, PLACE ORDERS FOR NEW SUPPLIES AND WIN PRIZES!
We are coming close to the end of the month of April and with that the current CTMH Idea Book will be replaced with a new Idea Book - always exciting to see the new book! May 1 falls on a Saturday this year and I will be hosting a crop day where the first 6 people to sign up can come here to spend the day working on their own projects from 10 am until 4 pm (or whatever portion of time you care to spend working on your projects).

At 2pm I will host an unveiling of the new IDEA BOOK - come in and get yours free that day. If you can't get here that day, email me and ask to have one sent to you. At 3pm we will have a quick make and take project with some of the new papers. Hope to see you on May 1!

The whole month of May is designated as National Scrapbooking Month. Watch for specials happening all month! Order your supplies during May and include the Miracle Kit with your order. I will be hosting a free work session using the Miracle paper kit on June 3 (Thursday evening) from 7-9pm or June 5 (Saturday) from 2-4. Make sure you get one or more kits while they are available to order - only during May!

Have you been considering holding a home gathering - May is the time! Check your schedule and contact me to book your gathering while I still have a few choice dates left. Let's party! If you don't want to host it at your place, let me know and we can arrange to have you host your gathering at my place - all you need to do is bring a light treat to share with your guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment