Friday, June 19, 2009

Cards for July 11 Workshop (Card Camp)

Here are the three paper combinations I have selected to work with for the Just Because Card Workshop being offered at my place on July 11th. The back paper pack is Evensong (a good Christmas mixture), Silhouette, and then one of our new paper packs Bella. I have cut each of these workshops as described in the new Wishes book and now have the makings for 60 cards. This comparison without stamping or embellishing gives you an idea how different the same card "recipe" can look with the different papers. I am just showing 2 of the 10 recipes included in this workshop.

Tonight after work I will begin personalizing these cards for some of the events I have coming up soon. Just this weekend I have a 50 year wedding anniversary and 2 high school graduations to get the cards out for. In the near future I have a bridal shower and a wedding. Then a wedding reception for a destination wedding that took place this winter will also happen this summer. Now throw in a few summer birthdays and I don't know how many of my 60 cards will even be here to share by July11th! Let me know by July 1 if you intend to attend this workshop or the whole 12 hour crop being held that day. See the calendar listing on my web site for more details.

For most people, the Christmas cards can probably wait a while. Although, one year I did receive a Christmas card in the summer. It occurred when a friend had been working and attending school. No Christmas cards had gone out from her the previous Christmas and as she said in her letter included with the card it probably wouldn't happen the following Christmas either. We could consider that card as late or early because it would probably have to cover both! That card did take me by surprise!

Have you been to my web site yet today? If not wander over there (just click on link in upper right corner of this site) or enter jeanie.myctmh.com. The Deal-A-Day offer for today is a $60.00 goodie box (this will be available for purchase only on the web site until 9am tomorrow morning). It will contain about $120.00 worth of CTMH products. Check back a few days to see the photo of what I got in my $40.00 box.

Haave a good weekend. It sounds like the weather is supposed to be about mid 80's here in Minnesota - finally some warm weather - along with it comes the humidity! More from me next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment