Friday, June 12, 2009

My goodie box from the first offer from CTMH arrived yesterday! Now, as I review the photo I so excitedly took of all my goodies, I see the glare from the packaging and that I should have removed the stamp sets from their cases so you could see them better, but just let me tell you - this is a great package. Here's what I got: 3 stamp sets - all new to me (no duplictes with stamps I already own, Yeah!)
B1208 Birthday Scrip: $13.95
C1224 Fluttering Frames: $18.95
D1196 Floral elements: $22.95
X143 Doorhanger Pouch: $?
Z1044 Dimensional Elements basic shapes (circles and squares): $5.95
CON027 Twilight ribbon (brown with blue & cream squares):$12.95
X7076B Sonata Paper Pkt Level 2: $12.95
W619 Clear shapes (Connection Club reward):$?
Z9071 Magic Moments: $34.95
I just did some quick math to figure out what kind of value this had and I got $122.65 without including prices for two items. The price I paid was $60.00 and then a reduced shipping cost with the special also!

This was the first goodie box special for the month of June. A second one was posted this week. There are still four more opportunities to order one of these surprize boxes Keep checking my web site every day). Remember that if you order a box and get items you don't want I will be hosting a Crop and Swap event on Saturday morning July 18 from 10am until noon. Bring those items and see what trades you can make!

It's Friday and I am looking forward to a good weekend. I may go searching for some more information on my family history, so a road trip to northern MN may be in the works. I'll provide updates on that next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment