Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9, 2009 - First day of my blog

Well, I have decided to jump into blogging. I am excited to share this space with you and to be able to let you know about what I have been doing with the remarkable Close To My Heart products that are currently available. (Have you been to my web site at http://jeanie.myctmh.com/?) Now is the time to mark July 11th on your calendar to attend CARD CAMP 2009 at my place. It is being held in conjunction with the 12 hour crop I and my team mate Barb will be holding that day. The crop will run from 9am until 9pm. The CARD CAMP will begin at 1pm that day and is scheduled to run for 2 and a half hours. Check the calendar on my web site for more details - or contact me if you still need more info.

1 comment:

  1. Well, hello, darlin'! Your blog is off to a wonderful start! You should have seen mine when I started, mostly just added some artwork and no fabulous background like yours! It's been over a year for me now, with a lot of learning as I went. Just a simple blogging tip: if you are blog surfing and see some type of gadget that you want to add to your blog, just click on it and it will take you to the place taht they got it from. It's rather easy to do a blog, and this is coming from someone who is so darned computer illiterate! BTW, I'm soooo jealous of your pic with Jeanette! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete