Saturday, June 20, 2009

Completed cards

Here are the six card bases I posted yesterday with some finishing steps added. As I said yesterday, all but the Christmas cards have an intended home and will be used this weekend. I figured I'd better capture them quick in a photo before I started using them.

This weekend Zumbrota is having it's summer celebration the Covered Bridge Festival, so there will be a lot of activity and events going on today and tomorrow. This year I am going to miss most of it since I will be heading out of town later today. I am hoping to swing by some of the events this morning. There will be a flea market in front of the Congregational Church. East Park - only a couple of blocks from my house - will be the site of a crafts festival, music and food vendors. I never make it as far as the actual Covered Bridge Park for the events happening there. The weather seems to be holding and no rain so far. Birds are chirpping and its time to get the day started, so I'd better close and post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment