Thursday, June 11, 2009

LO with CTMH Stardust paper pack

I find it hard to believe that this is my nephew Cary with his two GRANDDAUGHTERS! Well, Cary is only 8 years younger than me, so I guess I should get used to the idea that everyone is growing up. He has his hands full with these two (at least in this photo).


The lettering on this layout was from a Cricut cartridge, the circles were made using the Coluzzle Big Circle template and I think the star was stamped on the reverse side of the paper with a star from the stamp set D1237 Star Struck. Sometimes I find it fun to introduce these shapes into my scrapbooking. If I'm not thinking about it I tend to be more of a square and rectangle type scrapper (which works well). This one took me out of the box a little!


Yesterday I hated to go to work on a sunny day. ends up it wasn't a sunny day - just a day without rain. Looks like we are in for a few more cloudy or overcast days. so might as well be at work!


Deal-A-Day on my website is the craft tray today. This will help you contain either glitter or emossing powder. Regular price is $7.95. Qualify for this fabulous FREE product by adding one My Acrylix stamp set size A, B, C , D or E to your order. go to my website by clicking on Deal-A-Day logo on the right of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment