Saturday, June 13, 2009


Saturday is just about over and I am just getting around to posting! Here are some unstamped, non-embellished sample cards using the new Bella paper pack and the new card book Wishes Just Because workshop. These are just the first 5 card layouts. The workshop has a total of 10 different layouts and from the cutting you do you get two of each layout - for a total of 20 cards! I am now in the process of cutting and assembling these first 5 cards from the Silhouette paperpack and then still want to try them in Evensong. I will post these as soon as possible. If this July 11 workshop is something you would like to attend, let me know! An e-mail notification will be going out to my mailing list next week. Not on my list? Well, let me know you want to be added by leaving a comment here or contacting me at basket55992@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment